To obtain information on properties, complete one of our enquiry forms.
REASONS FOR LIVING IN SPAIN
- Climate : The Mediterranean coast of Spain has the best climate in Europe. In coastal areas of Andalucia, Almeria, Cadiz, Murcia, Castellon and Valencia people enjoy the sea, sun, and the quiet beaches all year around. Many people who move to Spain actually prefer their Spanish property in the low season months when there is much less tourists and the climate is still warm enough to enjoy all the privileges of living on the coast or in the country.
- Spain is a mixture of several countries in one : Spain is a very diverse country and due to this factor there is something for everyone. Whether you enjoy the beach, dry plains, deserts, mountains, skiing, tropical climate, trekking, long sandy beaches, long warm evenings, cold crisp mornings, hidden rocky coves, sitting by the fire watching it snow or sitting under the sun, modern cities, old rural villages, historical sites, art, music there is so much to do and see that everyone is satisfied.
- The healthy Spanish diet : The benefits of the Mediterranean diet have been known for many years and experts have recommended it. The Spanish diet of grains, fresh fruits, cereals, fish, vegetables, olive oil and even red wine is said to have many health benefits. Living in Spain will also allow you to learn some Spanish recipes.
- Spanish language : Spanish is one of the world’s leading languages. Spanish is spoken throughout the world by 450 million people and more people are learning it everyday. Living in Spain will allow you to learn Spanish at some of the best Spanish schools in the world.
- The Spanish people : Spanish people can be called extrovert, they know how to have fun and enjoy life. Spaniards are very loyal friends and very protective of their families. They are very proud of their country and its culture. Foreign residents who have decided to live in Spain are valued not only because of the income they bring but also because of the good taste they have shown in their choice of Spain. You will enjoy making friends in Spain and learn more about this fascinating country.
- Outdoor life : Due to the exceptional climate of Spain one can lead a very healthy lifestyle. You can choose from a variety of activities such as swimming, walking, tennis, water sports or winter sports.
- SPAIN IS ON THE MOVE : Due to the booming Spanish economy and the opening of the Spanish market during the last 25 years the economy is getting stronger and stronger. There is very friendly and open attitude towards business in Spain. Some have called Spain the sleeping giant who has awoken. You will see and feel by living in Spain that it is a country that is going places.